Pages

NeYo in Manchester

I have sooooo much respect for this artist and i apologize that my first post about him is not in the most positive light. But after i heard this new my heart went out for him. Neyo had to stop his concert in Manchester due to a sore throat caused from a sinus infection.
Poor baby... =(

Here's some of what NeYo had to say about it:

"When I say this music, that stage, my fans, THIS is my life, I'm not saying it cause it sounds good in a sound bite. THIS IS MY LIFE!! Not much else matters to me, honestly. My music, my family and the people that appreciate my music.....the fans. THAT'S ABOUT IT!! I've never had to stop a show, never dreamed I'd ever have to. So when I had to walk out on that stage and tell 12,000 of the people responsible for making me who I am that I could not perform for them, it literally broke my heart. I cried harder than I have in a very long time with no shame whatsoever." Click here for the whole article.

I really hope he gets better soon. It's okay...if they're true fans, they should understand and respect his decision... Good luck to him.



Yahoo, Global Grind

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see an artist who truly cares about their craft. I respect Ne-Yo for this even though his previous soundbite was a bit immature. Thanks for the post.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Ne-Yo and hope he get´s better, too.
    Thanks for your sweet comments, you got a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!