Pages

Who do you turn to?

I was browsing the web like i always do, when i went to Google to type something in. Then i thought about if i should go to Bing or Yahoo instead. I stayed at Google.

Google is definitely where i go to search for everything. To me, it's WAY better than Yahoo and although Bing does seem efficient, i'm way too familiar with Google.

So i was wondering, what's your preferred search engine?

Do you go Ga-ga for Google?







Yippee for Yahoo?





Or Bananas for Bing?

3 comments:

  1. DEFINANTLY LOVEE GOOGLE BETTER ITS MY FAV PLEASE CHECK MY BLOG OUT AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME AND I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR AND FOLLOW YAA BACK TOMMYTHEFASHIONIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a Google girl. I mean, thanks Bing for sending me new traffic in the wake of your launch and all, lol, but Google is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about some Google! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!