Pages

Beautiful Rose

Check out Complex Magazine photo shoot with Amber Rose.
This girl knows she's hot!


Here's a piece of the interview:

Complex: There’s going to be a time when people are going to ask you about whether you and Kanye are gonna take the relationship to the next level or if it’s just a fling.

Amber Rose: Because we’re in a public eye, everybody wants to know what goes on, but we’re human beings. We have arguments—people have arguments, mothers and daughters have arguments, it’s only natural. Kanye is amazing, he’s a great person, he treats me wonderful, we have a great time together. I genuinely care for him.

Complex: Did you ever have a crush on him before you guys started dating?

Amber Rose: I was always a huge fan of him, like who isn’t? But he had a fiancée, it wasn’t like, “Ah, I’m gonna get with Kanye!” When I met him, it was strictly business. He wanted me for his “Robocop” video and he had the utmost respect for me, and we hung out on a friendship/business type of deal. You know, just as normal human beings when you hang out with somebody, you start to like them. Kanye knew my life, so when the blogs came out like, “Oh, Kanye do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?” Kanye was like, “Tell me something I don’t know.” Everybody has a life and a past. See the whole interview here.





Complex

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!