Pages

I Heart Tuesday

Obviously my husband, *cough*, I mean Ne-Yo has many talents as a music artist. But did you know he draws as well? I discovered this hidden talent a while back when there were rumors of him doing a show for Cartoon Network.

In this case, the rumors are true! Ne-Yo has been developing a show called 'I Heart Tuesday'. He said the show is about "a 16-year-old girl that inherits the curse of her bloodline and she's forced to save the world from the unknown evil every Tuesday for the rest of her life."

Hmm, sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to it, especially after Andre 3000's "Class of 3000" and T-Pain's "Freaknic: The Musical". Obviously, these artists are 'artists' for a reason, we probably shouldn't sleep on their creative capabilities.


On another note, I read a while back that Ne-Yo has a bunch of songs especially written for Micheal Jackson that he doesn't know what to do with. Well.... if i could just offer my 2 cents.... I'm sure fans of Ne-Yo and Michael Jackson both (i.e. ME) would love to hear what he came up with, especially since Ne-Yo is a huge fan and is heavily influenced by MJ. Purely from a fan's perspective, I think he should record the tracks and quietly leak them as a 'mixtape' or LP. It'll be one of those things only diligent fans know about... *shrug* Just a thought. What do you think? And how do you feel about Ne-Yo possibly working with Lady Gaga? They've talked about that possibility. Frankly I love Ne-Yo and am bias toward most of his creations, so I have little doubt that whatever he does will be less than amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!