Pages

Extraterrestrial Make Up


In the new video for her single, 'E.T.,' which will premiere March 31, Perry redefines beauty as it might look in an interplanetary future, and says she's "ready for abduction."PopEater.com


My relationship with this song is bittersweet. On one hand I love it. But on the other hand I'm hating on it 'cause in 2008, I wrote a song called 'ALIEN' about someone's love being unfamiliar and foreign. Katy Perry jacking my stuff!!! That's what happens when you're so damn cool. I guess I'll let her have it this time. And to be honest, her song is slightly better than mine... I guess that's what happens when you have a team of writers and producers behind you, so yeah Katy, you win this time. But I got my eye on you. *side eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!