Pages

First Things First


Happy New Year!!!

Can u believe it?! It seems like this year went by sooo fast. And now here we are... in 2010, the start of a new decade. Wow.

I usually have goals for the year. I dont like to say 'resolution' because i'm not resolving anything: I'm not fixing who i am, i am adding to it. But I guess you can say it's a 'resolution', whatever. I want to improve my work ethic and build better/closer relationships with my friends and family. And once i have a grip on that, i'll set my goals on something else that will allow me to keep growing. But dont mind me...

What are your goals/resolutions for 2010?

OH! And did you see the 'New Year's Rockin Eve' w/ Ryan Seacrest? This man is friggin EVERYWHERE!!! lol. He's like the Regis Philbin or Dick Clark (in middle) of our generation or something. I'm not that hip to famous host and tv personalities, but this dude... Gon head Ryan, work it. lol.

3 comments:

  1. thanks! :-)
    happy newyear too, i really like your blog (:

    www.the-ultimate-fashion-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: goal is a better word to use than resolution. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Happy New Year!!! =]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!