Pages

First Day of School...

First day of Summer Quarter...

Two classes...

Two days a week...

Two quarters to go (this & fall quarter)...

I'm counting down...

This quarter i'm taking Microeconomics & Intro to Finance... all this for a AA in Marketing Management. (Sigh...)

I cant wait until it's over. I'm sooo taking a year off! lol. I'll still be working, but at least it wont be class work. ^_^.

And when i got home today, i realized i missed almost all of the Michael Jackson Memorial Ceremony. Oh nooooo!!! I missed everything except the family speaking at the end. It's okay... i'm watching CNN's review of the ceremony now... but i'm still a little disappointed i missed it. I wanted to watch it with the world... how petty of me. lol. Love & life Michael Jackson...

Anywho.... i'll be going to Finance class later on today. Microeconomics was earlier today... they're so far apart. It kinda sucks. But i'm at the point where i cant make my schedule convenient... i gotta take whats left of my curriculum. What can i say... (shrug)

Well... talk to you later. Have a cool day.

Dueces,
Allie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I look forward to reading your comments. Tell me what u think!